The information we collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address and name.
User registration management
We use Google Identity and Access Management for registration and session management. Google will share your email address and basic profile information such as name and profile photo with us, but not your password or any other personal information.
We use PayPal and Stripe for payment processing. Both the gateways do not share your financial information with us. We do not store any of your personal information, other than your email address and name, in our database.
Non-disclosure of information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Use of personal information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Username: Your email address serves as your username in our system.
- Course Completion Certificate: Your name is printed on the course completion certificate that we provide.
- Resolve support requests: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, and respond to inquiries, requests or questions.
- Personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Product updates: Occasional email updates about our products and services. You'll have the option to unsubcribe from such emails.
- Certification updates: Occasional email updates about changes to PMP® and CAPM® certification programs. You'll have the option to unsubcribe from such emails.
- Product promotions: Occasional promotional offers about our products and services. You'll have the option to unsubcribe from such emails.
- Improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Account and Data Deletion
You may ask us to delete your Personal Data and account by contacting us via our Contact Us page. We will complete the request within five business days.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Last modified on Apr 22, 2022.