BrainBOK content has been developed and reviewed by PMP®-certified professionals, and is aligned with the latest exam specifications from PMI®. We have put in years of effort and hard work in developing this program and take a lot of pride in it. We are so confident about the quality of our offering that we back it up with a Money-Back Guarantee.
Just as we have developed this program in an honest and ethical way, we believe that our customers are honest and ethical too. They fully abide by the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, and would not misuse this policy.
Try Before Purchasing Subscription
Before you purchase a subscription, we strongly recommend that you do the following:
- Try our Basic (FREE) account, and test all the features and functions of the product on all the devices (computers, tablets, or phones) on which you intend to use our product. We provide unlimited free access to 2 Knowledge Areas on the ITTO Explorer and the Quizzes, 150 flashcards and 50 sample questions. Though the quality of the paid content is superior than that of the free content, the features of the product are the same. So take the time to test-drive the product before your purchase a subscription.
- Read the next section for the top 3 reasons for requesting refund in order to avoid any surprises later.
- Read the terms and conditions for refund mentioned later on this page.
Top 3 Reasons for Requesting Refund
In the past 5 years, we have been fortunate to have fewer than 0.5% (1 in 200 paid subscribers) refund requests. The top 3 reason for requesting refund are:
- A misconception on the part of some customers that we are a traditional training course provider and offer complete audio, video or text-based tutorials. We do not offer any such tutorials. BrainBOK is a web-based self-learning toolkit, and not a traditional training course. We help to close the gaps that the traditional courses leave behind.
- Lack of ability to study offline. BrainBOK requires an active internet connection to work. You cannot use it when you are not connected to the internet (such as on an airplane).
- Lack of ability to print the flashcards. Most of our content is available online only and cannot be printed. The only exception is the PM Formula Reference Guide (PDF), which can be downloaded and printed for personal educational use.
Terms and Conditions for Refund
If you are unsatisfied with the paid subscription for any reason, please submit a refund request within the refund window. We'll appreciate if you provide us the reason for requesting a refund, so that we can use your feedback to improve our offering.
We will give you a full refund minus any charges and fees listed below, provided you meet all the following conditions:
- Your refund request is submitted through our contact us page.
- Your refund request is submitted within 7 days of purchasing the subscription.
- You provide a reason for requesting the refund.
- You have not completed and graded any paid exam.
- You have not attempted more than one paid exam.
- You have not received a refund for an earlier purchase from us.
The transaction fees charged by the payment gateway (PayPal or Stripe) are non-refundable. These fees are typically 4-6% and are retained by the gateway when a refund is issued.
Therefore, we highly encourage you to use the FREE basic account to try out all the features of our product before purchasing a subscription.
It may take up to 5 business days for us to process the refund request. We'll notify you via email when your request has been processed.
Right to Reject the Refund Request
We reserve the right to reject the refund request if we determine it to be violating the fair use of the policy.
Changes to our Refund Policy
If we decide to change our refund policy, we will post those changes on this page, and update the modification date below.
Last modified on Apr 11, 2020.