We are pleased to announce the release of two new PMP® certification practice exams for our PMP students. The new exams are PMP Fundamentals Exam 1 and PMP Fundamentals Exam 2.
FREE for Existing and New Subscribers
All our existing PMP Pro and PMP 5-Exam Pack subscribers will get these exam added to their subscription automatically.
All our new subscribers to these packages will also get these exam free at no additional cost.
About the New Exam
Here are some of the features of the new exams:
- Full-length 180-question exams with 5 pretest questions
- Aligned with the PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO) 2021
- Designed to tests your fundamentals
- Detailed explanations that help you learn
- Increased focus on agile and hybrid lifecycle approaches
- More multiple response questions compared to our other practice exams
- Matching / Drag and Drop questions (4-5 in each exam)
- Duration: 230 minutes
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Contact Hours: 6 (each)
We have added about 6-8 new questions each to our main PMP exams (PMP Practice Exams 1, 2, 3).
We have added 30 new questions to our Mastering PMBOK Exam pool. This brings the total questions in the free pool to 150. Overall, now we have 1150 practice questions for our PMP students.
We have added several new study notes on Agile topics to our PMP Study Guide in the past few weeks.
Share your Feedback
You can use the Send Feedback button in the Exam Simulator to share your feedback on specific questions. Or you can Contact Us to share your overall feedback or suggestions with us.
We will really appreciate your feedback. Hope you will find the new exams useful for your preparation.
Good luck for your certification exam and happy learning!
Subscribe via RSS